Reality TV and Me

Many of my followers say to me, "Julia, why isn't you on the TV more often? I often see dumb and ugly people on television. It seems natural for you." And do you know what I say unto them? I say, "I did not go to a four-year program of correspondence study and spend $216 on stamps so that you could not call me Doctor Wonder." And that usually shapes them right up, but their question does have merit. And that question is one I hear all over this great country of ours:

Dr. Wonder, why aren't you on the dern TV?

Many of you cannot comprehend the difficulties of a psychic talent such as myself appearing on the TV in a suitable vehicle. Just this year a production company contacted me and said they wanted to do a show called Celebrity Psychic Apprentice. They even let me pick the participants who would learn to maximalize their psychic abilities at my hands.


Good old Carrot Top.
I think that
he is full of untapped potential.


DJ Samantha Ronson. She has been unlucky in love,
and she is a artist. These two types of peoples
are most likely to respond to my therapies
to release their blockages
quickly.
Also, drug addicts.



Insane Clown Posse. They have often asked
me for my guidance in their record albums
and
they enjoy drinking Faygo and say that
their purpose is to "touch a lot of people."
Me, too!



Donald Faison. Is there anyone in
America who
doesn't love Scrubs?


Victoria Givens is full of determination and spunk.
She currently
holds the world record
for anal gangbangs,
taking on 101 men in
7 hours with no lubrication.



Speaking of strong women, please
meet Janine Turner, a personal hero of mine.

She has gone from actor to political commentator who
wants to take
back America from the liberals.
I truly think it is only
a matter of time before she achieves
the
level of respect that Victoria has.


It could have been a great show that would have given these has-beens a new lease on life. Then tragedy struck in the form of a psychic disaster no one could have anticipated. The tragedy of Celebrity Psychic Apprentice was that before we had even finished filming the first episode, I already knew who was going to win. My psychic abilities are truly a double edged sword.

I did the show because I believe in living up to my obligations but you could tell I was just going through the motions and so at the end I bought it back from the producers and have it stored in a secured location.

See, you all don't think about these things, but being me is trickier than it may first appears.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of woman says "SHE-ro?" That is just plain dumb. She's all fixated on that Turner person for another reason and I think I know what it is. Think about it a 30 seconds or so you will too. YES, that's IT!! They both have plastic hair! They probably go to the same back alley plastic hair extruding place to get fallen out hairs replaced. They bond there and make pacts with the devil to tout each other. I bet the extruder operator gives them alcoholic beverages and chocolate and stuff to keep them coming back. There are lots of extruders around, but they keep going back to the same one and reswearing their underworld pact. God it just gives me the heebie jeebies.

    ReplyDelete