IMHO*

As many of you may know, while I am always up in your internets, the best part of the work I do is going out amongst the peoples and touching them and delivering my teachings in an up close and personal way. And I'll be getting as close and personal as you can possibly believe with my upcoming workshop:

IMHO*
(*In My Honest Opinion)
Tuesday, July 26 @ 7:30pm
at Dixon Place (161A Chrystie Street, between Rivington and Delancey - a spiritually inert location)

Get your tickets!

Conducted live and in 3-D, I will be revealing Brain Diamonds, talking HTNGLDWs (such as HTNGLDW #183 - Asians: The More They Study, The Less You Earn), demonstrating healing techniques, examining my psychic pie and discussing the fate of the nation. Plus ghosts!

So if you care about your spiritual well-being, then get on over to IMHO* next Tuesday! I know I'll be there!



1 comment:

  1. Om je de waarheid te zeggen: dat denk ik ook wel eens. En ik hoop het ook trouwens. Want anders was het wel heel erg zinloos allemaal.

    para astro

    ReplyDelete