Who does the Queen Think She Is?

I was very nervous about starting my Facebook page because while it is good to mingle with the normal people it is not so good to mingle with the subnormals, and that is a lot of what's on the internets. But it is encouraging to me when I see one of my peers, like Queen Elizabeth, join Facebook because then I think, "Well, if it is good enough for Lizzie then it should be ok for me, Dr. Julia Wonder." I went to her page and sent her a friend request, which is silly because I know the second she has a break from visiting salt mines and putting her drunk mother to bed, Lizzie will be busy Friending me. But I thought I would save her the trouble because she is getting a little long in the tooth and forgetful.

Imagine how insulting it was to receive this message from her:


So let me get this straight: because a bunch of subnormals who have never drank Bloody Mary's with Queen E until 4 in the morning and then had to toss her royal ass in a cold shower after she passed out in the Royal Mews with her skirt hitched up around her waist want to be Facebook friends with her, I have to wait in line for her to acknowledge me?

To hell with that.

So you know what I did?


I bet she'll think twice before getting uppity with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment