Julia Wonder on the YouToobs!

Do you need more of me inside of your life? I bet you do! Head on over to my YouToob channel and watch exciting video footage of your favorite person...Me! In this first exclusive contents you can see a little video my LAMBS made back in 2000 when I was running for President of These United States. I used to play this video before rallies and at in-home appearances, just to get the gals all worked up before I came out and gave them their lucky numbers. On the YouToobs it already has 50 views, and I bet all of them viewers are each and every one of them a maladjusted peoples with unhappiness in their lives and they could use a little slice of what I'm selling. Because I am selling excitement!

Lamb Stevie and Me, Dr. Julia Wonder, are in this video visiting Washington of D of C to take the temperature of the peoples and lubricate them for my run for President. I think they were pretty well lubricated, but I did not win. Still, I consider that a victory! And that's a lesson I teach unto all my followers: there is no such thing as losing. Only different flavors of winning!


I would have made a nicer seal, and that's
just for starters.

No comments:

Post a Comment