Craigslist Q&A: Sad Man

From Craigslist:

Q: I am 30 years old and I have no friends and no family. Do you know what that means? Can anyone comprehend what it's like to not have ONE person in this world? My mother is dead, I have no idea where my father is and i have no siblings. No other family that I know of. I also have no friends at all, not even 1 close friend, and no significant other/partner/not even a FWB. Yeah a lot of it is through my own fault. Anyway, the holidays make me so depressed, i feel like dying.

A: Dear Sad,
Suicide is never the answer, but this is not a one-size-fits-all world. I would never recommend a potential follower try suicide, but in your case I'm going to make an exception. Go for it! If it's this bad at 30 then you're really going to hate 40!



No comments:

Post a Comment