Craigslist Q&A

I have encountered a place on the internet that is like a tumor on the gut of a mailman. It is a dark spot of pain and malignancy that broadcasts loneliness and despair. It is called Craigslist. Ever since encountering this place I have been eated at all night in the back of my brain by a thought that says, "Julia, can you really live in a world that includes Craig and his list?" and finally I have decided "No." And so begins my Craigslist Crusade to dive deep into this puddle of woe and to answer the questions that plague the many sad internet people who live here. Let's start with an easy one!

wife working late, mwm needs servicing at home now - 49 (Lower Westchester)

Q: She's working late and I'm horny as hell. I need a hot young guy to service me like the wife doesn't. Discreet, 5'8", hazel eyes, 170 lbs, 49 (look much younger), buzz cut hair, good looking and in great shape. You be younger, good looking, in-shape, hung and DDF. Non-smokers only. Into other things as well, just ask. :)

A: You are an old fattie and you want to get the poison out while your wife is working late. I can understand that, it is not so unusual. However, you have posted your ad at 6:12pm on a Wednesday night. You may have to settle for a smoker. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment