Tracker Device? Not on my car! But what about yours?

Recently, an Arab person in America found an FBI tracker device on his car. He put a picture of it online saying, "What the heck is this thing?" Then the FBI had the nerve to show up at his house and ask for it back. When I have a vehicle I am always laying my hands on it and making sure that its energy vibrations are undisturbed and that no one has implanted anything inside of it. But many of you do not have the psychic abilities that I have. What can you do? I read this comment on a blog that reported the car tracker story and I think there's a lesson here for you all:

"i keep a camera with a good mic on it, trained on my car. The monitor is in my line of sight so unless I’m asleep or in the bathroom I can see my car. Anyway where I’m going with this is, had I caught them in the act I most likely would have been able to kill at least one of them (assuming there was a team to attach the device) before anyone would have had a chance to ID themselves. Yes I have a gun holstered right below this keyboard and a vest right by my door. Should I survive the encounter, would I be guilty? Now the real question is why did I write this online?"

See? If you aren't psychic, you can always be psychotic!

I agree with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment